What are Cookies and how do the websites of BeautyTheShop use them?
- Ensure that the web pages function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the text size.
- Understand your navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical data, such as which pages you have seen or how long you have been on our sites.
Cookies are associated only to an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow the personal data to be known. At any moment you can access your browser settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of BeautyTheShop, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
Users that complete the registration process or who have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie on their browser.
The email marketing tools of BeautyTheShop use small invisible images for users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on which date, the IP address from which it was read, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and reception of emails in order to improve the service offerings to which the user is subscribed and to offer them information that may be of interest to them.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more quickly and adapt to user preferences, by storing the language, the country’s currency, or detecting the access device, for example.
- They establish levels of protection and security that impede or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow site managers to see statistical data collected by the Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They optimize the advertising that we show to the users, offering that which is more suited to their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that BeautyTheShop uses?
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies:These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies:These are a type of cookie that is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies:These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies:These are those processed by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the way users use the services offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies:These allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:These allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through this Website. Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookie on this Website and they are not described here, please inform us. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it guarantees the privacy of the user.
Modifying the configuration of cookies:
user can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the browser options installed on his computer.