Discover Source Essentielle
Professional hair treatment
Natural* & Vegan
Refillable in hair salons
*Natural: at least the 80% of the formula has natural origin ingredients
1. 2. 3. 4.
NATURAL PROFESSIONAL TRANSPARENT SUSTAINABLE
Made with 80-100% The same result as a All our formulas are Ecodesigned shampoo in
hight quality natural classic hair treament silicone free, and this is a square format to
origen ingredients. proudct with the added clearly shown on our optimize transport. Also,
benefit of natural packaging. can be refilled up to
feeling hair. three times in hair salons.
THE REASON BEHIND INCORPORATING
BOTANICAL INCLUSIONS. New generation of
Calendula, lavender, jasmine and immortals, as
well as acacia leaves ... L'Oréal Professionnel has its own source of shampoos and essential oils. To guarantee that these inclusions do not affect the clarity of the formulas and remain in suspension, L'Oreal Laboratories established a highly rigorous process. To ensure that the inclusions are evenly distributed in a watery solution, the researchers identify a natural rubber - Gellan gum - that creates an invisible structure within the watery solution.
EXCLUSIVE COMBINATIONS THAT INCLUDE
SURFACTANTS AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS The detergent agents are the shampoo’s ingredients: they give it its cleansing properties, they make foam (or not) and also give it a soft and silky feel. The L'Oreal researchers wanted to achieve the same level of performance and aesthetic results as with a standard shampoo, but using natural origin ingredients. For this, they developed two specific technologies: one for dry and colored hair Sourc eEssentielle and another for normal hair and delicate scalp. Each of these technologies is based on carefully selected surfactants and cosmetic agents.
Information: This is a private sale item and will be shipped on 1st June PROFESSIONAL. Four hair types, each one benefiting
from specific products designed
to satisfy each need. 1 SHAMPOO + 1 TREATMENT =
PROFESSIONAL RESULT FOR:
- NORMAL HAIR
- DRY HAIR
- COLOURED HAIR
- DELICATE SCALP
Communication 100% customer orientated on the packaging
To help women consume even more responsibly, L'Oréal Professionnel mentions both the origin and the function of most of the ingredients present in each Source Essentielle product, on the back of the container. As with all other products, the brand not only describes the 96% of natural origin ingredients in detail but also adds that the remaining 4% of ingredients are necessary to guarantee the sensory qualities and the preservation of the formula.
Calendula, lavender, jasmine and everlasting flower, as well as acacia leaves ...
REFILL YOUR BOTTLES IN THE SHAMPOO BAR! Source Essentielle allows their customer to refill their shampoo bottles directly in salon. The saving is the euivalent of the weight of a bottle.
INTELLIGENT AND ECO-FRIENDLY CONTAINER The square format is designed to ensure the maximum amount of product whilst using the minimum amount of plastic. This shape also enables easier and more efficient tranpsortation, cutting down on the CO2 footprint.